Tax included and shipping calculated at checkout
These terms and conditions apply to all orders placed with HET! Amsterdam®.
Article 1 - Definitions
The following definitions apply in these terms and conditions:
1. Withdrawal period: the period within which the consumer can make use of his right of withdrawal;
2. Consumer: the natural person who does not act in the exercise of a profession or business and who enters into a distance contract with the entrepreneur;
3. Day: calendar day;
4. Extended duration transaction: a distance contract with regard to a series of products and/or services, the delivery and/or purchase obligation of which is spread over time;
5. Durable medium: any means that enables the consumer or entrepreneur to store information that is addressed to him personally in a way that allows future consultation and unchanged reproduction of the stored information;
6. Right of withdrawal: the option for the consumer to waive the distance contract within the withdrawal period;
7. Withdrawal form: the form for withdrawal that the entrepreneur makes available that a consumer can fill in when he wants to make use of his right of withdrawal;
8. Entrepreneur: the natural or legal person who offers products and/or services to consumers at a distance;
9. Distance contract: an contract whereby, within the framework of a system organized by the entrepreneur for the distance sale of products and/or services, up to and including the conclusion of the agreement, use is made of one or more techniques for distance communication;
10. Technique for distance communication: means that can be used to conclude an agreement, without the consumer and entrepreneur coming together in the same room at the same time.
11. General Terms and Conditions: the present General Terms and Conditions of the entrepreneur.
Article 2 - Identity of the trader
Hetty Kemper Agency B.V
Melbournestraat 9, 1175 RM Lijnden
Chamber of Commerce number: 83239936
VAT identification number: NL8627.86.897B01
Article 3 - Applicability
1. These general terms and conditions apply to every offer from the entrepreneur and to every distance contract concluded and orders between the entrepreneur and the consumer.
2.Before the distance contract is concluded, the text of these general terms and conditions will be made available to the consumer. If this is not reasonably possible, before the distance contract is concluded, it will be indicated that the general terms and conditions can be viewed at the entrepreneur and that they will be sent free of charge as soon as possible at the request of the consumer.
3.If the distance contract is concluded electronically, contrary to the previous paragraph and before the distance contract is concluded, the text of these general terms and conditions can be made available to the consumer electronically in such a way that the consumer can can be easily stored on a durable medium. If this is not reasonably possible, before the distance contract is concluded, it will be indicated where the general terms and conditions can be inspected electronically and that they will be sent free of charge at the request of the consumer electronically or otherwise.
4. In the event that specific product or service conditions apply in addition to these general terms and conditions, the second and third paragraphs apply mutatis mutandis and the consumer can always invoke the applicable provision that is most favorable to him in the event of conflicting general terms and conditions.
5. If one or more provisions in these general terms and conditions are at any time wholly or partially null and void or are annulled, the agreement and these terms and conditions will otherwise remain in effect and the relevant provision will be replaced in mutual consultation without delay by a provision that has the purport of of the original as closely as possible.
6. Situations that are not regulated in these general terms and conditions must be assessed 'in the spirit' of these general terms and conditions.
7. Uncertainties about the explanation or content of one or more provisions of our terms and conditions must be explained 'in the spirit' of these terms and conditions.
Article 4 - The offer
1. If an offer has a limited period of validity or is subject to conditions, this will be explicitly stated in the offer.
2. The offer is without obligation. The entrepreneur is entitled to change and adapt the offer.
3. The offer contains a complete and accurate description of the products and/or services offered. The description is sufficiently detailed to enable a proper assessment of the offer by the consumer. If the entrepreneur uses images, these are a true representation of the products and / or services offered. Obvious mistakes or errors in the offer do not bind the entrepreneur.
4. All images, specifications and data in the offer are indicative and cannot give rise to compensation or dissolution of the agreement.
5. Images accompanying products are a true representation of the products offered. Entrepreneur cannot guarantee that the displayed colors exactly match the real colors of the products.
6. Each offer contains such information that it is clear to the consumer what rights and obligations are attached to the acceptance of the offer. This concerns in particular:
- • The price including taxes;
- • Any shipping costs;
- • The way in which the agreement will be concluded and which actions are required for this; whether or not the right of withdrawal applies;
- • The method of payment, delivery and performance of the agreement;
- • The period for acceptance of the offer, or the period within which the entrepreneur guarantees the price;
- • The level of the rate for distance communication if the costs of using the technology for distance communication are calculated on a basis other than the regular basic rate for the means of communication used;
- • Whether the agreement is archived after the conclusion, and if so, how it can be consulted by the consumer;
- • The way in which the consumer, before concluding the agreement, can check the data provided by him in the context of the agreement and, if desired, restore it;
- • Any other languages in which, in addition to Dutch, the agreement can be concluded;
- • The codes of conduct to which the entrepreneur has submitted and the way in which the consumer can consult these codes of conduct electronically;
- • The minimum duration of the distance contract in case of an extended duration transaction.
Article 5 - The Contract
1. The agreement is concluded, subject to the provisions of paragraph 4, at the moment of acceptance by the consumer of the offer and compliance with the corresponding conditions.
2. If the consumer has accepted the offer electronically, the entrepreneur will immediately confirm receipt of the acceptance of the offer electronically. As long as the agreement of this acceptance has not been confirmed by the entrepreneur, the consumer can dissolve the agreement
3. If the agreement is concluded electronically, the entrepreneur will take appropriate technical and organizational measures to secure the electronic transfer of data and ensure a safe web environment. If the consumer can pay electronically, the entrepreneur will take appropriate security measures.
4. The entrepreneur can - within legal frameworks - inform himself whether the consumer can meet his payment obligations, as well as all those facts and factors that are important for a responsible conclusion of the distance contract. If, on the basis of this investigation, the entrepreneur has good reasons not to enter into the agreement, he is entitled to refuse an order or request with reasons, or to attach special conditions to the implementation.
5. The entrepreneur will send the following information to the consumer with the product or service, in writing or in such a way that it can be stored by the consumer in an accessible manner on a durable medium:
- • The visiting address of the establishment of the entrepreneur where the consumer can go with complaints;
- • The conditions under which and the manner in which the consumer can make use of the right of withdrawal, or a clear statement regarding the exclusion of the right of withdrawal;
- • The information about warranties and existing after-sales service;
- • The information included in Article 4 paragraph 3 of these terms and conditions, unless the entrepreneur has already provided this information to the consumer before the execution of the agreement;
- • The requirements for termination of the agreement if the agreement has a duration of more than one year or is of an indefinite duration.
6. In the case of a extended duration transaction, the provision in the previous paragraph only applies to the first delivery.
7. Every agreement is entered into under the conditions precedent of sufficient availability of the relevant products.
The first five articles highlight the most important part of our terms and conditions. The full terms and conditions can be downloaded here.